The editorial team at TheSportster.com is looking for writers and journalists to contribute dynamic list-based articles for our growing site. At TheSportster, we require writers who are driven to succeed, have a way with words, and keep up with what’s trending in the world of sports. We’re looking for original, informative, and eye-catching articles that will change the way people think about athletes. Our Pay-Per-View program lets YOU cash in on articles that go viral!
A little bit about TheSportster:
– We have over 12 million average monthly page views. That’s a lot of clicks.
– We reach millions of readers on Facebook and other networks. YOU can help us become a social media powerhouse.
– We offer a competitive open-ended payment plan that lets you capitalize on your success. The sky’s the limit!
Is this you?
– Do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of something our readers love? Have your finger on the pulse of the wrestling community? Obsessed with football? Know every stat associated with the NHL or NBA? Do you have an opinion that NEEDS to be heard? We want you!
– Are you a social media superstar? Your affinity for pop culture trends ensures that you know exactly what’s hot and what’s not.
– Do you adore the English language? You know how to construct a great paragraph with a punch. Your work takes no editing and is publish ready!
– Are you a reliable, dedicated writer with the time and energy necessary to become a regular, trustworthy contributor that we can count on?
– 2-3 relevant links to your published work
– 3 article pitches that you think would appear on TheSportster
– Only applicants containing relevant writing samples and pitches will be considered
– Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for freelance writers who are willing to be dedicated and consistent contributors to the site. Passion is key, so writing about what you love is the best way to achieve success.
Do you think you’d be a great fit for our team? Do you have the skills to become a valuable and productive member of the TheSportster family? Are you a reliable, dedicated writer with the time and energy necessary to become a regular, trustworthy contributor that we can count on? If yes, don’t miss the chance to be part of our team, and apply today!
Please send applications to email@example.com