Jack’s Blockstar media has an opening for part-time writers that are well versed in cryptocurrency content. Blockstar media has earned a name in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology over the years.
Blockstar media is looking for content writers to join our writing team. The job involves researching, analyzing, and writing about the blockchain industry for a variety of projects. All you need to do is to send a resume along with a crypto-related work, a cover letter, and samples through a link to your previous work.
Upon securing a post, you will be expected to work for 15-25 hours with a pay of $20-$25.
- Extensive knowledge of Bitcoin and other altcoins. This is essential since you will be writing content about them.
- Good writing skills that are clear, crisp, and engaging.
- Ability to write at least 50 articles per month.
- A portfolio of previous work is required for you to apply for this position.
- Being flexible and should be ready to accept new challenges in the future as well because we are striving to expand our website as much as possible.
- Well-versed in the cryptocurrency scene and have no trouble penning a convincing op-ed or covering breaking news.
- Great match for website copywriting.
- Skills in cloud software and graphic design
In addition to the above requirements, you will also need to answer the following questions:
- What is your favorite crypto, and why?
- Have you ever bought crypto, and what lessons have you learned so far?
- Which area of crypto would you produce an article with flair?