A Japan-based organization is looking for Canadian communicators. @ English is an organization that discusses business issues and current affairs with nonnative English speakers, thus helping them to improve their English skills.
This gig might not be a whole source of income for an ordinary person, but you can use it to add more to your livelihood basket.
This post is seeking Canadian-based communicators who will communicate with non-English speakers through Skype and converse with them on current issues.
This is a part-time job, and the salary will be paid according to the service rendered by you. The communication will last for about 30 minutes. The communicators will provide feedback on how they have helped clients express themselves effectively. Therefore, you will be required to have a very strong command of English to avoid misleading the clients.
The job requires strong communication skills and the ability to work with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Provide an opportunity for the customers to ask questions and clarify any doubts or concerns.
- Assist in identifying areas of improvement and charting a course for success.
- Delegate work activities and tasks as needed.
- Create an environment that encourages open communication, trust, cooperation, interaction, and a sense of teamwork.
- Uphold the confidentiality of the discussions at all times.
If you are interested in this opportunity, you can contact us to get more information about payment rates, hours of work, and other requirements for the position.